Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Comfort Queen
Deluxe Pillow Rest Bed includes built in pump. Adjust to any level of firmness with the touch of a button. Inflates in under 4 minutes. Mattress top is raised 16-3/4″ from the floor for convenience. A deluxe version of Intex’s ever-popular Pillow Rest airbed, the Deluxe Pillow Rest adds a sturdier outer layer, making it
Deluxe Pillow Rest Bed includes built in pump. Adjust to any level of firmness with the touch of a button. Inflates in under 4 minutes. Mattress top is raised 16-3/4″ from the floor for convenience.
A deluxe version of Intex’s ever-popular Pillow Rest airbed, the Deluxe Pillow Rest adds a sturdier outer layer, making it even more stable and comfortable than the original. The Deluxe Pillow Rest is equipped with a quality-tested 21.2-gauge waterproof flocked top, along with 15-gauge vinyl beams, sides, and bottom. The resulting surface is snug and secure, whether you’re sleeping at the in-laws’ overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. In addition, the Deluxe Pillow Rest is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in just a few short minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump. And should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button.
The Deluxe Pillow Rest is raised 19 inches from the floor, making it far taller than most inflatable mattresses, and includes a built-in pillow for added comfort. And at 82 by 64 inches (WxL), the mattress is an official Queen size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The Deluxe Pillow Rest Queen airbed–which offers a capacity of 600 pounds–comes with an AC power cord, a shoulder strap, and a duffel bag. It’s also backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on the way in which the customer inflates the airbed. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable
- Queen-sized inflatable mattress with quality-tested 21.2-gauge waterproof flocked top
- 15-gauge vinyl beams, sides, and bottoms for added stability while you sleep
- Built-in, high-powered electric pump makes mattress easy to inflate and deflate
- Customizable comfort level; 300-pound capacity; includes duffel bag for storage
- Fits twin size fitted sheets; measures 82 x 18 x 64 inches (WxHxD); 90-day warranty